Companies are increasingly recognising the value of engaging in workplace wellness and that there is a business case for wellness. If staff feel supported, happy and healthy there will be better staff retention, reduced sick leave, more engaged staff and Increased efficiency. A RedC survey in 2015 confirmed that stress and worries about health were among the main concerns of their 1500 employees across the UK and Ireland.
Some of the typical courses we provide include:
- Managing stress in the workplace,
- Building resilience,
- How to improve communication,
- How to promote better work-life balance
- Creating a healthy work culture
- Building and supporting wellness
- Managing Digital Stress in the workplace NEW COURSE
- Identifying mental health issues and practical support skills
Monica is also available for Critical Incident De-briefing if a sudden and tragic event happens in your organisation.
or further information or a free 20 min consultation with Monica about the needs of your workplace do get in touch at 0866061015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All courses and workshops can be tailored according to the needs of your organisation.
Or Get in touch and we can have a chat to discuss what your staff team might need.