ONE TO ONE
NEW ONLINE MONTHLY SUPERVISION GROUP – STARTING SOON
Who Is This For?
- This is a monthly supervision group for psychotherapists who want more support and guidance going forward within their scope of work.
How Do I Help You?
- My approach is to provide a space where group members can be their authentic self and open about the personal and professional challenges presented by their work.
- I bring a relaxed and warm approach and enjoy facilitating a space which is growthful, humorous and supportive. My approach recognises the ever changing context of our work which means that I ensure therapists are sufficiently supported to meet the challenges and riches in their work.
- Monica Haughey is an experienced and accredited Psychotherapist and supervisor with IAHIP, ICP and EAP certifications.
- She has been involved in the training of psychotherapists for many years and facilitates groups regularly. Also, She is passionate about the learning, support and challenges available through group work.
- Her main training has been in Gestalt and Psychosynthesis. This has ensured her continued professional development through her ongoing work in the areas of spirituality and creativity, which ensures that her practice stays relevant to societal changes.
Details about the group:
- Held Monthly -Over 6 months( Times TBC)
- Duration – 2 hours
- Participants – Max 6
- Cost – €360 – Payable in advance
Email me at email@example.com
What Other People Say:
“Monica provided a stimulating and supportive environment for me to explore my work. She provided both reflections and challenges in a kind and encouraging way, thereby supporting me to meet my challenges with confidence. Her sense of humour wove itself throughout our work and her outlook is resolutely positive, both of which I always appreciated.”
- SIOBHAN B Psychotherapist
PSYCHOTHERAPY & COUNSELLING
Psychotherapy and counselling are available for those seeking support at particular difficult points in their lives and who think they might benefit from an outside trained listening ear. It provides an opportunity to navigate issues and address what might be underlying the presenting challenge.
I see psychotherapy as being about personal growth and my aim is to develop a supportive and accepting relationship with the client so as to support the client in getting to know themselves better and find ways to overcome issues or difficulties they may be having.
I have considerable experience as an EAP (Employee assistance Professional) counsellor in working with a wide range of employees and managers from fields such as financial services, prison offices, schools and legal firms.
This shorter-term work tends to be more solution focused and suits those who are seeking to have a problem resolved rather than necessarily engage in longer-term more in-depth work. I have worked with Inspire Wellbeing, and Staffcare, and I am a former President of EAPA Ireland, the professional body representing EAP counsellors in Ireland.
This extensive experience with employees in a range of settings informs the training and wellness programmes.
This intervention is beneficial for those seeking support around issues arising in the workplace or in their personal life. It provides the opportunity to identify what the issues might be and how they may be addressed whilst receiving practical and emotional support. Clients find that they are better able to manage workplace difficulties having had the space to explore what is happening and in particular their unique response and how they may be supported to better navigate the situation.
Supervision and Professional Support
As a qualified and experienced supervisor, I provide supervision to psychotherapists and to those wishing to get support around their particular area of work. Supervision provides the opportunity to look at ones work and to get support with issues that arise. It is also an opportunity to develop an idea, business opportunity or one’s own practice. I especially enjoy supporting people developing and initiating new and creative enterprises and run ongoing Women In Business Forums for women seeking support around their business
Assisting clients in finding what is blocking them in their lives, whether it be from past experiences or behaviours that they have learnt that no longer serve them!