Mental Health Consultancy
- With over 25 years of experience as a psychotherapist, Monica believes that relevant support at the right time can be hugely beneficial whether one to one or in a group to assist people in navigating change. She works with them in ensuring they’re able to be effective and engaged in their work and personal lives.
- Her work goes beyond the role of psychotherapy and goes more into the bracket of Mental Health Consultancy.
- Health and wellness is a balance between many factors such as diet, exercise, and relationships, as well as our thoughts, feelings, and environment.
- Mental health, like physical, is an area we all need to pay attention and we can learn to take care of our mental health.
- When people feel valued and listened to, they will be more engaged, satisfied and happy in their working lives, and Monica provides this in all areas of life.
- A listening, non-judgmental and respectful space can promote awareness, insight and support change.
- We are all much more resourceful and talented than we realize sometimes we just need the space and conversation to see this for ourselves.