Online Transformational Group – Starting SOON
- To help you align with your passions and purpose.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS PROGRAM ?
- Our world has changed, many people are going through “breakdowns”, others “breakthroughs” and some are experiencing both.
- This group is a transformational tool that will give you real support in navigating this current environment and designing your business so it is fully aligned with your skills and strengths. You will reconnect with what gives you joy in life and design the work/life balance you’ve always wanted for you and your business.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Small business owners that want support with repositioning themselves in the new climate.
- Working parents and those juggling with the demands of a work/family life.
- Those who need support in prioritising and managing issues such as overwhelm and distraction.
- Those who need help setting up their new initiative that they have been putting off and need support in identifying their niche and vision.
- Those who are already embarking on a new initiative but want accountability, inspiration and support with the ongoing implementation of their plans to stay on track.
- This is a 6 month program that costs €250 per month. Want to pay upfront? SAVE €100 by paying in advance.
- (Total €1400)
- BOOK A CALL NOW for a free introduction to see if we are a good fit.
HOW OFTEN WILL THE GROUP CALLS BE?
- Monthly Group calls held via zoom (dates to be confirmed).
- Monthly 1-1 Check in call also held via zoom.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT ON THESE CALLS?
- We will revisit your passions – what brings you joy, what is fulfilling for you?
- Help you to gain clarity on your intentions, visions and to exceed your current horizons.
- Help to identify your niche and find your ideal client.
- Reflecting on the stories you tell yourself that create self-doubt, ways to combat overwhelm and identifying what is holding you back from finding your purpose and mission in life.
- Addressing the issue of money and the benefits of rewarding yourself for your creativity, experience and work (intrinsic and extrinsic value).
- Building a supportive group to create an opportunity for listening, feedback and accountability with professional facilitation.
- Exercises that will help you implement the work, learning and support provided which will bring your ideas into fruition.
FORMAT OF THE PROGRAMME
- A 1 hour zoom call to discuss where you are right now and your goals for the future.
- This will ensure I get to know where you are in your life, other roles and talents you have as well as your business idea. It also ensures the program can be tailored to suit the specific needs of each person who joins us.
- A full report detailing what we discuss will be emailed to you after our initial call.
- An introductory 2 hour online workshop with the group to help you identify/clarify your vision for your business and what may be holding you back. We will use a vision board technique to help you formulate the real path you’d like for yourself, your life and your business. This initial meeting is also an opportunity to meet other participants and to network with new faces. It also brings a natural and important opportunity for support and accountability.
Month’s 2 – 6
- Monthly 1 ½ – 2.00 hour group sessions that focus on inputs from me on psychological/emotional topics that are relevant as well as providing an opportunity for check ins with the group, mutual support and networking.
- Monthly ongoing 1-1 check in calls with a follow up email.
- Practical “homework” exercises to help you work through and integrate the learning
- Weekly email available for extra accountability
- Optional One monthly 2 hour Social Media Workshop via Zoom with Karen McCarthy of Tranzformedia. Karen offers training on Facebook, Instagram, and all forms of content writing. These sessions will provide training for your business, tailored to your needs. Cost TBC
- Groups will be kept small and will have a max of 10 people to ensure close support and networking so you get the maximum opportunity to learn.
WANT TO HEAR WHAT PAST CLIENTS HAVE SAID ABOUT THE GROUP PROGRAM?
- “ A wonderfully facilitated space to meet other female entrepreneurs and tease out issues, find support and broaden your perspective. I received a lot of benefit from the female entrepreneur group last year and up until this spring and Covid 19. Monica is a great facilitator and I felt wonderful support in the group. I highly recommend this group by Monica Haughey”. – Carole Fitzpatrick Counsellor, Energy Therapist
- ” I have been a part of one of Monica Haughey’s Female Entrepreneurs groups for the past year. Monica challenges us to explore our businesses openly and with curiosity. She holds the group with firmness and compassion, and gives straightforward feedback in a lively and playful manner. This supports me in looking deeper and broader, opening my mind to new possibilities and where I might be limiting myself. I have grown personally and professionally through the support and encouragement of Monica, and I am happy to recommend her and her groups.” – Jude Fay Psychotherapist, Author
- “It’s hard to sum up what makes Monica so exceptionally good at her job – there are so many aspects – she is practical, warm, honest, empathic, focused, engaged, kind, direct…..the list literally could go on and on.” – Mary Maguire Career Coach