Workshop For Creative Entrepreneurs – Monica Haughey & Karen McCarthyLearn How To Develop And Project Your Creative Voice As An Entrepreneur: Online & Offline
Join Us In Dublin
July 12th The Fumbally Stables
This one day workshop is designed to help you identify your strengths and focus your vision on moving the needle forward within your creative business. We will work through obstacles that may be holding you back and support you in finding your voice and launching it out into the world!
WHO’S IT FOR?
This workshop is for creatives at all stages of the entrepreneur journey.
You will benefit from this workshop if:
- you have not yet started your creative business but want to take the plunge
- you are currently working as a creative freelancer and need more structure/focus
- you have started your journey as an entrepreneur and need guidance
- you are further along in your entrepreneur journey but feel stuck
- you want to redefine your business and the direction your are taking
- you want support in moving your business to the next level
Limited To 20 Creatives!
Book Your Place Now
What will you get on the day?
- Define what it means to be an entrepreneur for creatives
- Uncover YOUR unique strengths and skills
- Clarify your Business vision
- The opportunity to set goals that will stick!
- Unravel Imposter Syndrome and other blocks that keep you from achieving your goals
- Develop your personal action plan & Elevator Pitch (exercise)
BREAK – delicious lunch at the Fumbally! (included in your ticket price)
7. Define & outline your ideal client avatar
8. Discover your voice for social media
9. Learn which social media platforms your business needs to be on
10. Social Media Profile Audits: FB & IG, an introduction
11. Learn how to develop a content plan (research, batching, scheduling)
Monica HaugheyMonica is an experienced psychotherapist who provides training and one to one support for people who are having issues in the workplace.
She is also the founder of Female Entrepreneurs in Dublin and runs monthly forums to assist creatives in moving beyond their current horizons and get the support that they need to do this.
Karen runs Tranzformedia; social media for creatives. She specialises in simplifying social media for creative people so that they can use it to project their voice and grow their business. She is a content writer and a one on one social media coach.
Book Your Place Today
Where: The Fumbally Stables
When: Friday, July 12th 10am -4pm
How Much: €125
Make Social Media
Work For You