Monthly Online Female Entrepreneur Program –EARLY BIRD OFFER TILL 4 th Sept -a unique and tailored 4 month online “close–in” support for you through this Pandemic period.
I am a experienced psychotherapist and my passion is to support people, especially women to live abundant and resourceful lives.
I find women in general are practical and creative and can see ways through many of life’s problems. Also in their working lives, especially as entrepreneurs, they have lots of really good business ideas –many of which are really valuable and important for the people they are seeking to serve.
THE BUT :
But often, and I think more than men –we doubt ourselves, we worry about “putting ourselves out there” and also get distracted by the needs of others. In my experience, success at whatever we choose to apply ourselves to, is an “inside job” ! If we can build a strong success mindset and address issues such as our our expectations, our conditioning, our fears and our support network we can be much more effective.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR ?
I have found that this ongoing, regular support is valuable for women who
1) Women who are starting out in business and need help with getting clarity on their vision, and with building the confidence to get out there and bring their ideas and vision to fruition!
2) Those who are already established but know they need to adapt or change what they are doing –perhaps because of the current “crisis” or because of their competitors OR because they want to be more aligned with their own strengths and talents (I get excited at this point!)
WHAT DO YOU GET ?
This unique group is a tailored transformational tool that provides you the opportunity to get :
1)Clarity on your business ideas, what you want to achieve and would really love to happen for you and your business. I invite participants to look beyond their current horizons to what they would really love to happen with their creative business.
2)An opportunity to identify and work with the psychological/emotional blocks that may be holding you back. Here we will deal with issues such as doubt, imposter syndrome, fear of being seen and fear of success.
3)Interaction with other like minded entrepreneurs and build connections and get other insights. This happens through the monthly facilitated groups, weekly check ins and private facebook group.
4)Help with procrastination and weekly check in opportunities with me and the group to ensure you stay on track and see through on what you promised to do.
OPTIONAL Monthly social media support from the highly experienced and wonderful Karen from Tranzfomedia –Karen has geared her work to support small businesses and entrepreneurs and is always so popular with female entrepreneurs.
As you may well know, in China the word for crisis is also the word for opportunity and alongside the current sadness and loss of “what was”, there is also an opportunity to be part of creating a new normal and develop new ways to make a livelihood, which is sustainable, viable and enriching for ourselves and the planet.
In my view, the role of entrepreneurs has never been so important and relevant.
This program provides women entrepreneurs with practical and emotional/ psychological support to grow their own business further. We will work together at untangling the obstacles in your way and paving a new path forward for you and your business.
My recent blog post on the topic of the important role of female entrepreneurs is here :
Next Start Date – September 2020
New Program includes :
AT THE OUTSET
1) Initial one hour individual meeting with me to understand and get clarity around where you are right now and where you’d like to be. In my experience this can really help you get best value from the 4 month period. During this session, we will spend some time focusing on where you are in your life, other roles and talents as well as your business idea. This puts participants lives in focus and ensures a holistic approach to the program and that you can bring your whole self to your creative project. It also ensures the program can be tailored to suit the specific needs of the participants.
(includes a full report ) Total cost 100 euro
2) An introductory 2 hour workshop with the group to work with you to help you identify/clarify your vision for your business and what may be holding you back-these can be obvious to you or perhaps in the background but real nonetheless. We will use the vision board technique to help you formulate the real path you’d like to choose for you, your life and your business. 150 euro
This initial meeting is also an opportunity to meet other participants, network and it brings a natural and important opportunity for support and accountability.
3) Ongoing monthly programmes
Monthly 1.5 hour facilitated session with inputs from me on psychological/emotional topics that are relevant as well as opportunities for check in with the group and mutual support and networking.
4) A weekly check in online opportunity on facebook to support you with anything that arises as you go.
COST 150 euro
4) Optional Extra One monthly 2 hour Social Media Workshop via Zoom with Karen McCarthy of Tranzformedia. Karen offers training on Facebook, Instagram, and all forms of content writing. These sessions will provide training for your business, tailored to your needs.
The cost is currently just 240 euro for the first month -and 150 for the further 3 months -total 700 euro for this next 4 months -payable in advance.
(EARLY BIRD OFFER 650 to 4th September)
More About Me:
I am an experienced and entrepreneurial psychotherapist and facilitator who has supported many people wanting to figure out their talents and strengths and to align this with making a good living.
I love helping people uncover their strengths and talents and to discover what might be holding them back.
I am passionate about change and how we can make the world a better place by being aligned to our strength and talents and being true to ourselves.
Last year I organised the successful 1st Conscious living working conference addressing climate change, wellness and sustainability and am now hosting a podcast series Conscious Living with Monica.
Some feedback from Former Group Members & Clients :
A wonderfully facilitated space to meet other female entrepreneurs and tease out issues, find support and broaden your perspective. I received a lot of benefit from the female entrepreneur group last year and up until this spring and Covid 19. Monica is a great facilitator and I felt wonderful support in the group. I highly recommend this group by Monica Haughey.
Carole Fitzpatrick Counsellor, Energy Therapist
” I have been a part of one of Monica Haughey’s Female Entrepreneurs groups for the past year.
Monica challenges us to explore our businesses openly and with curiosity. She holds the group with firmness and compassion, and gives straightforward feedback in a lively and playful manner. This supports me in looking deeper and broader, opening my mind to new possibilities and where I might be limiting myself.
I have grown personally and professionally through the support and encouragement of Monica, and I am happy to recommend her and her groups.”
Jude Fay Psychotherapist, Author
“It’s hard to sum up what makes Monica so exceptionally good at her job – there are so many aspects – she is practical, warm, honest, empathic, focused, engaged, kind, direct…..the list literally could go on and on.”
Mary Maguire Career Coach
“It has been illuminating, supportive and a great place to network”.
Lou Horgan Yoga teacher.
Monica Haughey’s approach is unique, open and insightful. Her interests in good food, healthy living, psychotherapy and her own entrepreneurism form the basis of her toolbox which helps draw you into a very supported space. With Karen from Tranzformedia they offer excellent workshops and help you to be a better boss to yourself.
Marion Keogh Garden Designer / Green Edge
The group offered me the chance to speak my truth in a supportive, non-judgmental environment. I’ve carried with me confidence to own who I am in my heart and soul and the realisation that my gifts have the potential to open out and raise the awareness of those who wish to receive them. Our investment in each other was to provide a space for growth, positivity, attentive listening and honest feedback.
Dot Fisher Educator
Monica’s approach is gentle, holistic, affirming, radical and encourages us to “dare” to be who they want to be – in their one precious Life. Her approach is utterly transformative and testament to a lifetime’s work in the field. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
C.N. – Dublin
Want to find out more? /Wondering would this be for you?
Give me a quick call and we can arrange a chat ?
No commitment –just more information and then you can decide .
Get in touch to hear more -free 30 mins introductory chat -call 0866061015 or email email@example.com