An organisations most important resource is its people. Monica provides training and facilitation to support teams and managers to fully utilise these resources so not only do they work more effectively but also people feel valued and happy to be part of your organisation.
She believes that if employees and managers are listened to, supported in identifying obstacles and issues (whether internal or external) and given the skills and information to address these issues, the workplace will be more effective, competitive and your business will thrive.
In organizations where learning is valued, there are ample opportunities to engage in conversations, share information and ideas, and learn together and from each other. Her approach is to meet and talk with key people around the issues they perceive need to be addressed and a proposal is formulated for your approval.
Some of the training she regularly provides includes:
- Managing busy workloads
- Building resilience
- Managing mental health
- Promoting wellness
- Skills for difficult conversations
- Emotional intelligence
- Communication skills
Her training is characterised by her breadth of experience and ability to steer the training according to the needs of the group. She recognises that learning comes from being encouraged to self-reflect, engage and ask questions as well as being provided with information which reflects current thinking and insights.
The training is of benefit as:
- It addresses key issues that are arising in the workplace as it is participative and promotes discussion
- It provides an opportunity to up-skill Managers and Employees in areas they require whether it be communication skills, identifying mental health issues in the team and supporting wellness in your team
- Communication and a sense of team work is always promoted and supported
- Staff feel listened to and involved and more aligned with their workplace
- Managers will be more empowered and confident if supported with developing the skills they need in their work.
- Teams will work more efficiently if they are being managed and supported effectively.